Saturday 19 January 2013

The Best Fashion Channels On youtube

1. bubz beauty

she is one of the best fashion channel owners on youtube.
basically she is into beauty tips and makeup tutorials.
I don't have anything negative to say apart from her style isn't everyone's taste. To me, sometimes her outfits are spot on, sometimes not, but style is something that is unique to every individual. Everyone is entitled to wearing what they want. She doesn't try to impress anyone, she just tries to inspire people with her tastes in music, clothes and thrifting etc.

2. clothes enounters

jen is a girl who owns this channel.
she is more into fashion and style.
but her beauty tips are not worth watching.
she mostly does sponsered videos that is why most of the girls can't relate themselves to her fashion sense.
I couldn't find a topic all about the clothesencounters channel, so here it is! Jenn is awesome. She has a great personality and charisma on camera. Plus she gets right to the point and there isn't endless rambling going on, like a lot of other gurus. AND her music & editing choices are fun. I can't really think of any bad things about her videos.

3. Fashion and Beauty Victim

ritika kohli owns this channel.
basically she has just started her channel with much wearable style.
<3 LOOOOVE HER. She's just so edgy, and I get so much inspiration from her videos. Being small, I find it really useful that she shows me ways to look as if I am taller :).
I think she is so pretty and intelligent. And I really like her style!
she isn't vapid, becasue "like.....ummmmmmmmmm" there is wayyyyy too much of that on youtube, so that is a bonus. she has well filmed videos, she clearly states if she has gotten something free to review, she is relevant without being hyper trendy.

her link is- http://www.youtube.com/ritikakohlifashion


No comments:

Post a Comment