Friday 28 December 2012

iPhone 5 review

iPhone 5 review



Yes, I'm sure we can all agree this phone would of been a wow factor if it was released last year. But let's face it, I am glad they took their extra time to make a much more beautiful and sturdier phone.

PRO'S:

> Beautiful Camera front and back
> Fantastic video recording particularly back cam
> Super fast connection improved heaps
> Super fast, slightly faster and less laggy than my friends brand new Galaxy S3 when we compared
> Very sturdy design, one of the sturdier smart phones out there
> More reliable compared to other phones on the market
> Beautiful appealing design
> Fantastic sound quality from speakers and louder (definitely improved from previous models)
> Responsive phone
> Longer screen makes viewing pictures and videos more exciting
> Siri is definitely far more responsive and can understand my family with heavy accents
> Love the new earphones, got such bass to them and crystal clear sound. They don't fall out when I go for runs.


CONS: 

> That god awful Maps app (please fix it)
> Different port (doesn't bother me but if you payed hundreds for accessories you would be frustrated)
> Battery life doesn't seem to be improved in any noticeable way
> Dwarfed against competing smart phone's screen size
> The lack of excitement and new features
> Passbook needs its own app store

Overall the iphone 5 is an amazing phone that I am glad I purchased. It is visually beautiful to look at, so much more quicker and that LTE internet connection is so quick I can't even speak more highly of it. In my last "con" comment, I mentioned it had a lack of excitement. What I meant by this was, it is simply just an iphone. There are no amazing new fun features I could explore and be like "Wow, I didn't know I had this!" Compared to let's say the Galaxy S3 where my friend is still discovering things. But that doesn't make the iphone any less better in my opinion. The Iphone 5 is sturdy, reliable and beautiful. ...

well!! When comparing it to the S3, the Iphone 5 is like a partner you know would stay home and be supportive and wouldn't run out on the kids while the S3 is that exciting, crazy and fun partner that is likely to walk out on you and break your heart. Okay I exaggerated. Iphone 5 is great and so is the S3 it's up to you to chose between sturdy and reliable or fun and exciting but less responsive and more problematic.

"Apple plays catchup, but still manages to impress...

subscribe me on youtube-

No comments:

Post a Comment